Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So lets start here with a story. I purchased a 2001 Sunray Gold LX in Sep. of 2007 without much research on it being the lowest of the lowest model. It did me well but unfortunately, Tuesday(1/20/09) the SPI had catastrophic failure. So instead of putting a $4000 motor into a $4000 car, I decided to buy another one! I bought a 2009 SE brand new! Here are some pics because I know how much we all love pics![ffrocks]

·
Registered
784 Posts
congrats on the new ride. good luck with it

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks a lot, wasn't too much in to the new models but I'm starting to get into it!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i extended the warranty to 100k bumper to bumper i believe 5 yrs maybe 10 will have to look at paperwork! I probably wont touch the engine any more than a K&N drop in until then! I have wheels from my old foci but need tire pressure monitor sensors then they go on! May add some genuine Ford accessories but no major plans as of yet! Still in school and now have car payments lol

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
nice car!!!... glad that you got another focus man, congratulations for the new car!!!

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
niccce

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Awww man, got rid of it eh? And you're only like 17, damn you getting a brand new car!

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
how do you like having more hp now????

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone!

vinnie- yes, sedan revolution forever!
trailbiker- I guess weekends of work instead of hanging out payed off afterall!
and focusp71- DUDE that duratec is badass(can I say that here?) the sound even makes me smile, and the HP almost makes me cry!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts