Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this tuesday and have already put 153 miles and have used a whole 1.8 gallons. haha. Picked it up brand new online for $1200 shipped. Its a 150cc and have had it to 65mph. I didnt buy it for mpg reasons since the focus gets 30 city, just for fun.

This winter I plan on painting it satan black and I have yellow laminx ready for the headlights.

Oh and the focus:

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
im buying one soon i drive 2 much way 2 many miles on the focus

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
lol I dont think your suppose to have it at 65mph!! It has a red line on the speedometer and tachometer, which you clearly crossed[poke] . Nice purchase though as its a double edged sword, put less miles on your car, and spend a lot less in gas.

BTW ill race you on my bike...lol jk

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah the focus millage was getting high quick, Iv put 20k on it in 15 months.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I love your foci! good job!

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Needs a drop and some tint! [clap]

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
I know they get great milage, but there is no way you can look "cool" riding on that thing.

Whenever I see someone drive one I can't help but laugh, nice buy though.

·
MyCarBreaksAlot
8,609 Posts
Take it to 90. [rofl]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Dang an 8,000 rpm redline? Get an exhaust! thing would sound like moto gp in your neighborhood. If it were me i'd get a small 10 shot of NOS! Tune it on race gas and maybe even some alky to keep the temps down. Get some nice rubbers and a stiffer suspension. Throw some hiD's! on that b!tch.
(joking of course ;))

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
FF sticker or ban! just kidding but i would like to have one of those too!

·
Machinery Technician
7,321 Posts
Needs a drop and some tint! [clap]
I know they get great milage, but there is no way you can look "cool" riding on that thing.

Whenever I see someone drive one I can't help but laugh, nice buy though.
Take it to 90. [rofl]
Dang an 8,000 rpm redline? Get an exhaust! thing would sound like moto gp in your neighborhood. If it were me i'd get a small 10 shot of NOS! Tune it on race gas and maybe even some alky to keep the temps down. Get some nice rubbers and a stiffer suspension. Throw some hiD's! on that b!tch.
(joking of course ;))
you know it's funny you guys say all this kidding and it's all been done... there is a scooter scene here that's a couple hundred-thousand scooters strong and some of these guys actually make them pretty quick. some of them are made turbo and/or nitrous, cammed and high compression, bigger carbs, exhaust..etc
they make them for show too with busa headlights and sound systems and stuff like that.. it's pretty crazy
the yellow one in this first and second vid runs 7's in the 8th mile.

anyways.. have fun with it... and try not to fall

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
hahaah wow, my dad has one since we live in the city and he loves it, however there is no possible way to look cool on one haha [:D]

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
I'm getting one, yeah they are a TON of fun and i don't need to put miles on the focus and I save a ton of money on gas

·
Registered
19 Posts
Personally if I had one I would dress in full leather riding gear, like The Stig. I'd get a wheelie bar and actually lean into turns as I take them ;)

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
^^^Thats y i'm getting one too. Its not like my manhood could take a bigger hit than driving a Focus anyway. lol

·
MyCarBreaksAlot
8,609 Posts
I was halfway serious, but I won't be responsible for a 90 mph spill... [rofl]

Just saying what I would do. Imagine one of those things blowing by you going 90. I would laugh until I cried.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts