Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 546 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys...i've been editing images to be in the proper 800 x 378 resolution size for MFT...and i just made this Tumblr page with a whole bunch of the ones i've made. i'll likely update it as i find more images i may want to put as my wallpaper (when i get my factory ordered focus eventually [:D])...enjoy!

http://focusmftwallpapers.tumblr.com/

preview:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Mods,
Can we get a sticky or a new location to post all of the wallpapers that have been created so far for the MFT?

·
Registered
647 Posts
I've downloaded a completely black screen shot for mine, so while driving at night I can have it a little darker in my car.

Tony

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm going to add Winnipeg jets and blue bombers ones tonight hopefully.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
awesome! good job!

·
Registered
967 Posts
I'm going to add Winnipeg jets and blue bombers ones tonight hopefully.
That was my thought too. Not those specific teams, but once my teams start their seasons to load up their logos and match the ambient lighting with their colors. Can't wait to throw up my longhorns logo with orange lights...hehe

·
Registered
683 Posts
Sweet!

Well done, Justy! These look great and just make the anticipation greater for the arrival of my new FF!!!
[:D]

·
Registered
232 Posts
Thanks a bunch for resizing the various images! Only problem is there are too many I like and now I need to setup a slideshow to rotate through them on the mft screen!

·
Registered
967 Posts
Here are a few I did properly -

·
Banned
363 Posts
what usb thumbdrive are people using? I'm looking to get a cheap one on Amazon
The only thumbdrives I have had issues with in the past on Sync 1 have been the sandisk drives with the u3 bootable partition already installed on them.

In order to get those to work I had to repartition the drives and then reformat them.

If there is no bootable software on the drive you shouldn't have an issue. Personally I have not tried anything larger than an 8gb.

Hope that helps

1 - 20 of 546 Posts