Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, just started posting on here, good site, im a member of the ford focus owners club(www.ffoc.co.uk
its good to see another focus site, particular american focis!! i love them (im after a set of stock us taillamps btw)

heres a couple of pictures of my focus, hope you like

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
It's so funny that we want everything Euro for our car over here and the European Focus Owners want something American for their car. You guys definitely got a better deal with your stock foci. Is that you standing next to the car????

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Sheesh, you guys. I'm sure that's probably his son, not him!

Welcome to the forums. Could you explain to us 'mericans what a "Mk. I Hybrid" is?

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Your a Rangers fan eh? CELTIC RULES!!!!!!!! [joke] I'm just messin with ya I'm more into EPL Go Newcastle!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
nice ride. good to see new people every now and then on this forum. by the way welcome to the forum

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hi folks thanks for your nice comments and welcomes,
the wheels are CAM 295
THE PICTURE IS OF MY WEE BOY, GOOD GUESS , HE IS 11, WE TOOK HIM TO IBROX IN GLASGOW FOR HIS BIRTHDAY.
as for the last comment , not a truer word was said, i love the american focis, one of my m8s got the american kit on his black focus, big bumpers etc,,,fantastic, totally stand out in the crowd !! thanks again

im on msn so feel free to add me to your list [email protected]

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
im guessing the MK1 hybrid is an MK1 w/ Mk2 parts like ther facelift lights

·
Registered
162 Posts
Euro spec foci look sooo much better than US spec!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah sorry that was one question i forgot about that mk1 hybrid, yip as the dude says...mk2 headlight,mk2 front bumper,st170 fog lights, rs grill and mk2 centre console. i got the parts fairly cheap so i would recomend anyone with a mk1 to try these mods, bring some life to the older version of the focus . cheers again for the comments[cool]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
That's a very sexy car.
BTW, I love european accents...hehe

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Looks like Ashley got a hit.. [:D]

Congrats on your new ride, it looks sweet and welcome to the Forums...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
eh? i got several friends who are american, it was fokuzsport who told me about this forum, i think american focis are great, so fast and furious style, everyone shares a diffrent opinion on them, but personaly i love them and most things american! going on vacation to NEW YORK next year, hoping to see some american focis!!!

baz

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
The grass really is greener on the other side, huh? I'd like real Euro tails (the ones that come stock on Euro cars, not the aftermarket altezza "euro" tails) but that would mean also trying to find a way to get the bumper lights, and then the bumper since those lights obviously won't fit our bumper... too much work. And money. [rolleyes]

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
eh, i dont have much trouble getting UK stuff so its not that big of a deal, but they seem to want the aftermarket we have though, over there its mainly exterior, here we have so much power in the aftermarket, and our stuff is slightly cheaper, that and the tuning there is slightly differnt as we have differnt fuel systems

1 - 20 of 22 Posts