Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
The goal was to make this an easy no hassle mod. It has been raining here for a couple of days and I noticed that there is no mud spray along the sides of the doors. I hope to get a template for the standard ZX3/4/5 soon. Stay tuned....
Dan
will do, you will have my business

·
You like this.
1,693 Posts
The goal was to make this an easy no hassle mod. It has been raining here for a couple of days and I noticed that there is no mud spray along the sides of the doors. I hope to get a template for the standard ZX3/4/5 soon. Stay tuned....
Dan
Dan-- if you need a template for the guys w/out sideskirts, PM or call me. You can use my car, I'm close enough, already bought them, just waiting on a template.
Peter

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

·
Registered
268 Posts
Good job bringing this back up, as I've thought about getting some mud flaps after a comment was made to me.

I'm really interested in a set for my ZX5, tho alittle bigger by and inch or two.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'm also interested in this.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Of what I have read, the mini flaps he made were for the SVTF with side skirts. I am unaware of any mini flaps for the regular rockers. But I would think they would fit the bumper off of the SAP.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Thanks for the interest guys.... I only have a few sets left and what I think I need to do is make some of my "mini" flaps a little bigger. I did it originally to keep them small but offer some protection for my SVT. However, for the other models they may need to be bigger. I will work on a template that can be used for all of the models. You just tape the template on, mark the holes and drill them on the car and then put the template on the mud flap and drill them to match. Pretty simple.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
OK...someone sent their email address and I somehow lost it when I tried to send it. Goes to show you, never delete anything until you have "pasted" it... So if I was supposed to send you the instructions and full size template so you could see if they would work on your particular model, please PM your email address and I will get them off to you....Thanks. Also, I only have 3 sets left. Thanks.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Really interested in a set too, my fenders and and rockers are polished to bare metal from all the snow and salt up here. I'm the 5door guy so I'm not sure how those will work without the side skirts

41 - 59 of 59 Posts