Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
any news?
I will be in "production" very soon. Waiting on some materials. I plan to PM those who expressed interest and they will get first dibs.
Dan

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
id definitely pick up a set.

i really just tired of washing my car then after driving the stuff I used on my tires is all over the sides of my car.
^x2 on that statement.

·
You like this.
1,693 Posts
i am thinking i want a set of these guys, and am sorta local. tired of the rock chips!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
PM's have been sent to the SVT owners. I need to verify that the template works on a non-svt. I will let you know as soon as can sneak up on one and check it.

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
i would like to look into a set if they work for non-SVT. id also paint match the outside of them so they blend better with the car...IMO it would look better..(not that it looks bad)

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
money sent
someone wanna do a photoshop? i think the red and black will look good!
[/IMG]

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
they look sweet..send me a pm and let me know the price and stuff

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Shipped on Monday...via usps.

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
I'm pretty sure these wont fit on a non SVT, of course I could be wrong, but I had the little molded ones on My 03 SE, and when I bought Them(from FoMoCo) They made for sure I got the non SVT set. The guy There said that the rear bumper diffuser changes the angle, or something like that. Looks really good, BTW. I, for one, am a big fan of clean, practical mods.

·
#MattinglyBuilt
3,111 Posts
Sweet flaps. Im probably gonna have to get some front ones on my car soon after i get the new skirts installed

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Looks Good. Some of the Best Flaps Ive seen..

·
Registered
835 Posts
Got my flaps in the mail today. Extremely thorough with the hard ware, template, and the instructions with pictures... Cant wait to get these on!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Got my flaps in the mail today. Extremely thorough with the hard ware, template, and the instructions with pictures... Cant wait to get these on!
The goal was to make this an easy no hassle mod. It has been raining here for a couple of days and I noticed that there is no mud spray along the sides of the doors. I hope to get a template for the standard ZX3/4/5 soon. Stay tuned....
Dan

21 - 40 of 59 Posts