Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep.. Im aware I need some springs.. someday, hopefully.. thanks for the good comments, Im the only focus around where I live.. well the only one thats not bone stock..

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
i was just in bham this past weekend.. in the home wood area.. i hardly saw any hooked up cars..

and let me tell you.. i hated being on those roads. they are nasty.. i never realized it when i lived there because i had a stock car.. now being lowered and only an inch and a half off the ground.. it straight sucked!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nice car. I like how you took the pic diagonal accross a country road like that, sorta artistic. I like the rims and the tip, maybe try painting your moldings, its cheap and looks good.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I like your wheels. They really go with the car's color.
BTW, I'm about the only modded Focus around here too.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the exhaust is actually a cheap 50 buck muffler off ebay actually.. when I got it installed I got full black piping all the way under to the cat.. makes it look more expensive than it was.. haha.. and I got those rims cheap as well.. $760 total w/ tires and lug nuts and all that jazz.. haha..

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
the car looks good. i love those rims. i would have to agree with blueglow on you painting your moldings, the car will have a cleaner look

·
Registered
250 Posts
Very clean look! Nice rims, are they 17"? Particulary I dont like chromed rims, but that one looks pretty nice, good job!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Nice color

1 - 20 of 27 Posts