Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally think I'm happy with the outside of my car. It took along time getting here($), as well as some aggression, but I'm happy to say I can live with it now with out having that itch...that is, unless I buy the CF hood of my buddy, but thats another story [:)~]

Its a Ford Racing Fuel door from the musting, that Winkty powdercoated black for me. It matches my rims and looks great. What do you think?

Pharcyde [;)]

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
Looks good, matches well. Any trouble powder coating it? I read somone on this forum had trouble painting it or something. I think it looks better than the metal look.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Ive been looking for a black fuel door yo! I've also went w/ all black trim on my grabber green ZX3. PM me where you got it, please.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
it looks great!! i love it black. looks very smooth and not out of place like they do alot of the time. good work.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I like it[thumb]

·
Registered
378 Posts
I like the second shot with the cf stripe. I know a kid around here with a blue focus that has the same paint scheme on the hood and it looks badass. Nice job with your car, exerything looks smooth.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts