Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant get my right side projector to adjust with the adjuster it wont catch it, the projector keeps falling and tilting down. What do i need to do?[?|]

·
Registered
511 Posts
I had that problem with the cheap $120 projectors on Ebay. It wouldn't sit flush.. that is why I didn't risk it on these. Are those the flimsy "plastic" shit that you screw in? Two of them per light, correct? I had mine on for a night before I sold them... wifey made me lol.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Sold them? Say what? Ya never had the KS according to you this morning, supposedly you were GUNNA buy them. Quit bashing the product your broke-ass can't afford.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Oh, and Whoaizmywhatever, we could've avoided the whole situation this morning if you would've just come clean about the real reason you didn't buy the projectors... Your Woman said "NO"!

·
Registered
511 Posts
NO, once again, I said I had EBAY $130 projectors, not your projectors. I dont know anything about the quality of your projectors. I said the reason I sold mine is because of the cheap plastic "arms" that you screw in to align the lights. Lay the **** off me. I have not once said anything bad about "your" projectors. Leave me the **** alone.... go play in the street or walk into an LBC hood or pick a fight with Snoop Dogg or something....

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry to stir anything up, but is there any way i can secure the projector so it doensn't aim lower? maybe wedge something in there? I have fixed countless things ghetto style and no one would know unless i showed them my grand design. [hihi]

·
Registered
511 Posts
Can you send me a picture? I'm also good at being ghetto. Id like to see them work out for you... so if you can send me a pic, Ill do my best to brainstorm for you. There isnt any controversy, I wasnt even talking about your brand of lighting as you know, I was talking about those cheap ass lights on Ebay without the encasement. Augh.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if i cant fix it tonight i send ya a pic tommorrow, im waiting for the rain to pass over.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Talking about being ghetto my most recent ghetto style had to do with my wheels. I couldn't get the cover over the lug nuts cause they stuck out to far so all i could put on was the little circular center thing in the middle and leave the lugnuts un covered. But without the entire cover the little center thing wouldn't sit in the middle securely, so i got the old super glue out and glued them bitches on and now they wont move. They actually look good now but its not how its suppose to be so ill will be replacing the wheels. And ill have to break the center things off of each wheel when i do it to since they are ghetto.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts