Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a great deal on these from a guy in Westland, Michigan. He took them of a new Focus and put them up on Ebay. I paid half the price of buying them from the actual company. Great Deal! Came in great shape with no broken tabs or bulbs.

I ended up using the Hacks VW method. Or should I actually say, Audi!!! I went to VW/Audi parts dealer. When he looked up the part numbers for the connector and wires, they were for an Audi vehicle. Well anyways...here they are! Enjoy!

With Foglight Mod

Nice Close Up

High & Lows on at the same time mod

Full Blindness!

·
Banned
1,924 Posts
Lol,i did the full blindness to a bad driver on the highway who almost broke my windshield with a flying rock.

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually around...$583.68 That was with S&H, and insurance. Still...not a bad price.

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
...compared to the $959 at the dealer.

you can get them for $700 some from "FORDSVTPARTS". he works for ford and gets any ford parts at a discount price and passes the savings to you.

if you call your deal a good deal then i got a super great deal on mine! and they were brand new too! [;)] [thumb]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
WOW!

Amazing deal.. Car looks GREAT with them....

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That was my max bid! $700 even....hehe.

I wanted to paint the insides of them black, but I'm liking the chrome for now. Sort of matches the color of my car.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Those are sexy, are your fogs upgraded too? How much more light do those LED's pump out?

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
I say leave them chrome, only cause your car is silver....

·
Registered
164 Posts
I second the chrome look. On a light silver color like that the chrome accents the color well.

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
Wow looks great! [thumb]

(But gosh, you guys have $500+ dollars to blow on mods? Good grief, I have $3.00 in my bank account.)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
those look awesome. i think that the upgrade to HID's has been one of the best ones i've done. it makes night look like day time with the high beams on[:D]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
i wish they were chpeaer then 700, free for focus owners i say [:D]

and that looks sweet me jealous of HID owners

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
klepto said:
Those are sexy, are your fogs upgraded too? How much more light do those LED's pump out?
Hehe there are no LEDs [:)] The Foglights I had for a while, I bought them from Hoen USA.

Glad you guys like em, THey SHOULD be free for Foci owners, let's make a patition! [:D]

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Looks great! I wish I could afford some HID's

1 - 19 of 19 Posts