Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so i dont want to buy a universal t3/t4 oil line/return line kit. So what size lines do i need and what fittings/ hardwear do i need?

let me know what you guys have used on your t3/t4 set ups. all so is there a bung for your oilpan that just taps in? not a weld in?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
yonakamotorsports.com has anyone heard of them im thinking of buying an intercooler from them?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok so i have decided the whole drag thing isnt my thing. i want a lower hp car about 350 whp will be what i want to top out at.

I want an internaly gated turbo it will make the fab work eaiser on my neighbor. Now what trbo should i get a t3 super 60? gt28r? or if there is another internaly gated turbo what shoudl i get? if internaly gated is really bad ( which i dont see how mitsu and subaru do it) then i wills tick w/ the tial 38mm

·
Registered
61 Posts
your going to need to weld some kind of oil pan drain on to the pan. and if you have the money for the gt28 go for it that is one of the best.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
were would i get inlet and discharge flanges for this turbo?

·
Registered
61 Posts
what brand garrett. that sound like a good price for a new gt28.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well its not the rs its just the r its not the disco potato and its a internal i can get a t3/t4e 63 trim stage 3 turbine for 645 and buy a tail wg and be aroudn there! plus oil lines are cheaper and so is the flanges! is internal really bad or is it ok?

·
Registered
61 Posts
internal wg are fine to use y u use a external is because it is a big heavy duty part that has less chance of failing in high hp cars. and both of the turbos are good just depend if you want to do all the welding for a external wg.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
for my intercooler mild steel or aluminum it will be easier for the faber to do mild steel but if alum is better then he can do that to. Just tryong to make it easy on him.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
were to get a t3 super 60 internally gated turbo from?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts