Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It took my girlfriend hours to figure out how to size the pics properly to get it on here.......she was cussing out the website........Anyways, right now I have the Eibach pro system plus with a 1.5" drop on it riding on 17 Rev Model 1's (gunmetal) with 205/40's, also have a magnaflow exhaust........trying to buy a 65mm TB if anyones got one. I'll try to post more pics when I can figure it out on MY OWN . Tell me what ya think and what can be done......peace

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really wasn't fond of the color......but once I put the shoes on, for some reason really made the color look good. So low and behold, I like it now.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
those wheels 16s?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Hotfocus, I think it actually is the first ZX3 on here in that color.
Black wheels on that green car look awesome. r.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Looks nice, still looks tall man, to much of a gap i think. But you are right man those rims make the color looks awesome compared to with the stock rims. You ever think about painting the plastic close to gunmetal color. I dont know maybe a stupid idea.

And a tip man , look at the right side pic that you can see part of the exhaust pipe thru the fender paint it blakc so it blends in if you dont like it, i did that to my stock parts side and back so you dont see the muffler hanging there and it made the back look cleaner just a suggestion.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Oh quick idea if you paint the moldings you could also paint the molded in part of the bumpers the same color and get smoked turn signals. I think that would look sweet.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didn't know you could get smoked corners, just thought they came in clear which I don't really want........but I have to look into that now. I agree with you on still too much of a gap, but I also wanted bigger tires, but the 205/40 is what came with my wheels, I'll just wait till it's time for new ones. I was thinking of smoked tail lights though, what do you think about that?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Oh yes! I agree with pitchblack. Smoked corners and taillights would look awesome on your car.[thumb]

·
Registered
705 Posts
I want some smoked tails too i think it would blend in well with a tinted rear window (like you have). I think mofo just ordered some euro smoked tails or is going to, I guess you can do like me and wait to see what they look like.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sweet car,

My ZX3 is the same color, I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. In the 5 months since I got mine, I have only seen 2 other ZX3's in that color on the road.

Love the color of your rims, hope to get some gunmetal ones myself once I find a design I like. What % is your tinting, I did 20% in the back and it looks similar to yours.

Today my new headlights should arrive, bought standard ones with the black surround off a SVT to replace my grey ones, hope to end up with all green and black someday.

·
Registered
312 Posts
lookin good ! might want to shave the focus and zx3 emblems from the back for a cleaner look?!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
car looks good and different. never really seen a hatch in that color before but it looks good

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you all, I'm a big fan of it now that I lowered it and put some new shoes on it. I'm for sure gonna take the emblems off as soon as I can get a hold of a heat gun.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you HOTFOCUS........I had used a heat gun years ago to take off some stickers off a friends car so I just assumed a dryer wouldnt be powerful enough. I'll check out the how-to section. Gracias.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Very nice. i've always wanted to have a green focus someday. only get a custom paint job from house of kolor (those people kick arse!). i think your ride would look BOSS with some green side skirts.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts