·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ours

Hers

Mine

Some new interior stuff im workin on.

Yeah i know the wheels are huge and your gonna say they look ghetto, so on so forth on the mustang. Oh well, its what she liked on the car, and it looks better since the drop. And the Mustang is by no means done.

·
Registered
159 Posts
who's faster??

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
both cars look great, i like everything!

you do the headliner yourself? if so how tough? if not how much? ;)

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
^^^well the rims on the stang are aight, but i just dont understand why people put rims on a heavy ass mustang, well thats just my .02. other than that, great pics (and car) like usual, and im feelin the suede. is it black or grey?

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
actually, i was gonna say that's a damn fine looking set of rims on the 'stang. how big are they anyways?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The suede is black, its actually microsuede and i only paid like $8 a sq ft. It was a pain, thats why i havent finished the b-pillars yet. Workin on it slowly, but gettin there. :)

And the wheels on the mustang are 20x8.5" in the front, and 20x10" in the rear. With a 2" drop. We both drive under 5 miles to work every day, so heavy wheels on a car she doesnt care about being fast is ok. Just like me putting heavy wheels on my slow focus, and a big heavy stereo. :)

But thanx for the nice comments guys.

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
absoululey love the suede. i might have to do that . although i want my entire interior redone in blue and black......blue and black suede anyone???

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
damn... two hawt cars. I hope your girl is just as hot as her ride

·
Jetsetter
6,654 Posts
very nice both of them, i love the suede headliner! [thumb]

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
big wheels on new stangs' are the hottness. your focus looks sweet too.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
awesome rides man. I think those wheels are damn near perfect on the stang.

·
aka The Wizard
8,950 Posts
i gotta ask.. and its gonna sound stupid..

how'd you mount your license plate like that?

and cars are HAWT!

loving the fofo's front end.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
The shoes on the Mustang look like 22's and they look damn nice. No ugly extra spokes coming off the main spokes, etc. Just looks really nice IMO.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts