Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a focus but she just got some new rims so i thought i would post a thread and see what you guys think of her ride so far.

2000 Cavalier

magnaflow cat back

18in Motegi MR7 rims.

[/IMG]

what ya think?

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts

No sir. I don't like it.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
^^^^

Shut up Marklar...... It wouldn't let me Marklar the Marklar properly. I tried FOUR Marklaring times to Marklar the Marklar, but it wouldn't Marklar.

heh. Props to Al Bundy, though.. hehe.

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
Too much white, too much wheel gap, too much wind deflection. It's too much.

·
AAAHHHHH!!!!
4,304 Posts
ummm, needs smaller wheels, needs another color wheel other than white, needs to remove the cavalier banner and other stickers, and needs to not be a cavalier. do i spy altezza taillights and a fart cannon as well?

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
FOCUS [thumb] Cavalier [boxface] sry man i cant stand cavaliers, ive driven em, ridden in them, and i jjust cant get over the poor quality, poor drivability, cheap looking interior ect ect ect cnat stand them sry man, as far as the rims go, they look too big and out of place, but if she likes it, then more power to her.

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
i wont bash the cavy for being a cavy because i have a friend with a modded one that he has had for years and it has NEVER had to be in the shop other than for body work, which is alot more than i can say for alot of the foci out there.

but i would say yes lower it.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
hey, if your girlfriend wants to hook her car up, more power to her.........at least she likes cars. I don't think it looks too bad.

funny, these guys are bashing it just cause it's not a Focus.........it's a GIRLS CAR......a Cavalier is a girls car.....so it fits.

·
Registered
464 Posts
ehhh.....its a cavilier. you did ask what WE think though so those are our thoughts.

·
Registered
107 Posts
HaveBlue83 said:
hey, if your girlfriend wants to hook her car up, more power to her.........at least she likes cars. I don't think it looks too bad.

funny, these guys are bashing it just cause it's not a Focus.........it's a GIRLS CAR......a Cavalier is a girls car.....so it fits.
I agree. [thumb] At the very least he has a girlfriend who is into cars... the real question is - is it a manual?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
HaveBlue83 said:

i agree! but i also need to put in that some ppl think a focus is a girls car also...i said SOME ppl, me not being one of them. lol

i do like the wheels!!

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
im not a cavi person, i have alot of frined that have them and for the most part they have had alot of problems with them, but i also said if its what she wants more power to her, i wish i had a girl that was into cars...

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I think MR7's may be one of the most bought wheels ever....looks cool tho, i dig the all white but it needs lowered bad. My buddy has sportlines on his Z24 with 18's and it looks perfect.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I'm gonna say it.

It needs lowered[;)]

1 - 20 of 38 Posts