Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey There,

It's been about 3 years with me owning my 2013 Ford Focus Titanium, and with my love-hate relationship with her, I wanted to show my customizations along with upgrades that were done to my car. Not sure if this is the right subform to post, if so please let me know.

I want to attribute some of my inspiration for my car to this forum, really appreciate this community. I added a somethings that I didn't see before that I hope to inspired other focus owners as well.

Somethings to note: No real performance mods were added to the car but all upgrades with mostly cosmetics as I don't see a real value in adding performance mods. Please try and change my mind as I'm really starting to notice the lack of power the car really has.

Mod List:
-Air Snorkel Removed
-Ford Focus ST Spoiler
-Aftermarket 18" rims
-Window Tint
-Aftermarket Headlights (My favourite part of the car)
-Debated Tailgate (was removed during the repaint caused by the rust)
-Window Wind Guards
-EZ Lip Front spoiler
-Tinted Taillights
-Rally Armor Mudflaps
-Side Window Defusers
-Painted Calipers
-Muffler Delete
-Resonator Swap
-Custom 4-inch exhaust tip
-Yellow/White Fog Lights

The list isn't really exhaustive as this is all I can currently remember. If you have any other ideas that I can do please feel free to share.

Upcoming Ideas:
-Chrome Delete
-Front Bumper Mods
-Rear Wiper Delete
-St Side Skirts

If you need help or have any questions on where I got my parts please let me know.
PXL_20201109_220836169 - Copy.jpg
PXL_20201109_220851918 - Copy.jpg
PXL_20201109_220927026 - Copy.jpg
PXL_20201109_220935393 - Copy.jpg
PXL_20201109_220941542 - Copy.jpg
PXL_20201109_220958080.jpg
PXL_20201109_221001705.jpg

Cheers,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where is the front spoiler and headlights from?

Hey!

The front spoiler is called "EZ Lip" it can be found on Amazon for a relativity good price.

The headlights are "OSRAM LEDriving XENARC headlight for Ford Focus 3" and they can be found on eBay.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lawd a mercy those headlights come in at $1400cad x_x
Lol had the same reaction at first. It took me about two months to actually pull the trigger on this purchase. I was looking for a replacement as mine were so hazed and look awfull.
I was initially going to get a set from aliexpress but was very hesitant as it was a risky mover for about $800CAD, and I don't know how they would look in person. But currently, no regrets with the OSRAM purchase HID, backed out, and make the car look more aggressive (i hated how my front end looked like) and knowing a very reputable German brand builds it, ultimately got me.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Honestly I would go the same route as you. Some of the cheaper ones just seem dodgy, I've read lots of issues. Trying to find an easy way to make the titanium headlights look a bit more bang, they're already pretty decent as-is.. Silverstar H11's don't clash with the fogs, I'll probably Amazon those when my Philips X-treme start to go.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Very nice job dude. It looks good. I kinda did a similar project with my car and it literally took me 3 years to complete it and $12,000 later. I converted my Silver 2014 Focus Titanium to a 2016 fully loaded car. When i did the conversion, i added Full park assist ver1.5, Lane Departure Warning, BLIS Blind Spot Information System, Cross Traffic Alert, Adaptive Cruise Control with traffic stop and go, Sync 3 ver 3.4 w/Nav, Heated Steering Wheel, stock Paddle Shifters on steering wheel, Auto Rain Sensing Wipers and while i had the car stripped down to a bare shell to change all the wiring in the car to the 2016 wiring, i had it painted the Performance Blue color. That is the color i was looking for when i bought the car 4 years ago, but it is a very hard color to find. It mainly came on the ST model. So i added SEL black headlights with DRL's. These are stock headlights that came on the 2015-2018 SEL models as well as some SE sport models. I installed Spyder LED rear tail lights with sequential turn signals smoked and i installed the RS spoiler and clear 3rd brake light, ST full exhaust, ST rear bumper cover and ST wheels and brakes. I also bought Toms tune for the engine as well. So yeah i understand what you meant in your post. We are hard guys to find that will go out on a limb and spend money to make our cars unique.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts