Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is [:)][:)][:)][:)]ing awsome!!!

I love this exhaust, its got a deep tone real smooth and.... well its perfect!

I got the non-stealth version, I think if I did get the stealth version it would have been to quiet. I actually drove 50 miles, had a smile the whole way. I tried to catch every traffic light just to hear the exhaust.

Well if you cant tell I love the exhaust and would recommend it to everyone!!

Jon

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
nice, congrats... post a sound clip when you get a chance.. glad you like it!! keep enjoying!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Yep. Congrats and definately need a sound clip!

·
Something goes here
8,292 Posts
Glad you like you exhaust Jon and now you have the option that is you ever get a race header you can order the stealth muffler. [thumb]

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea it sure is nice, now I need a intake to make that growl complete. Then a tune, but that all has to wait untill its dropped with the Eibach prokit I will be ordering next. [:D]

·
Something goes here
8,292 Posts
I didnt know they had a kit for the 06's yet [scratch]
I know they have springs but I thought they changed the something on the rear suspension to where the kit did not fit[dunno]

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
^^

gas tank is bigger, but my cossie for the 03/04 fit just fine

and the only people who have springs are steeda, but no dampeners

·
Registered
496 Posts
Spend $25.00 and go "Stealth CAI" untill you get the bucks for a different intake.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Good buy Focusin!

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wickedgreyzx3 said:
only people who have springs are steeda, but no dampeners
Nope Eibach has released thier prokit (springs & dampers) and thier sportlines (springs only) for the 06.

BlazingCopper_ZX3 said:
Spend $25.00 and go "Stealth CAI" untill you get the bucks for a different intake.
I will be coming upon a Steeda SRI very cheap soon so I will just wait for that.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
focusin said:
Nope Eibach has released thier prokit (springs & dampers) and thier sportlines (springs only) for the 06.

nope they pulled it off the shelves :) there was a big discussion about it on fj

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well shit!

Why? I know Sharon has the prokit on her ST, I have not heard a thing bad about it either.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
How much are the steeda springs and how much of a drop?

Will the KYB AGX's work with them?

*EDIT*

I just got off the phone with Eibach, they did not pull the 06 kit its under a new part # for the prokit,

Here it is.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Its does come with the struts & shocks on the prokit. Just the sportlines dont have thier own dampers they also use the same as the prokit.

·
Registered
545 Posts
hey man, do you have any pics of the install.... also did you have to cut the stock exhast, and how long did the install take... details plz

·
Registered
768 Posts
yeah how long did it take and how difficult was it? Did you replace just the cat-back or everything?

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
gitar111 said:
hey man, do you have any pics of the install.... also did you have to cut the stock exhast, and how long did the install take... details plz
No I was to excited to take pics, it was a pretty easy install. The hardest part was cutting the exhaust. You have to cut it behind the fist muffler in a pretty tight spot but if you have a sawzall you should be fine. B/c the car is basicly new there is no rust or corrosion on the bolts and that made it easy aswell, but a good can of screwloose or WD40 would be fine there. Some of the rubber hangers were a little tough but I used a pair of channel locks to push them off.

Fitment was no issue and it all whent on easy, all together it took about an hour. That was laying on the ground, I could bet it would take 30-45min if i used a lift.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Id love to hear a clip! i havent found one of a FS Sport catback yet on a duratec. and the only one of the Stealth Ive see was blightox's. which is turning out to be my fav so far... hey blightox you got another clip somewhere too?

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
As soon as I figure out how I will upload a nice sound clip with a drive dy and rev up and all the nice stuff.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts