Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would post pics of my friends car for him, he's allen_rubin on here... [:D]

Her name is Humpty... [:D] Soon my ST and Humpty will be united to eachother, the ST being Humpty's big sister... [hihi]

Much more to come in the coming weeks but you get the idea!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
White calipers would look sick behind those wheels.

·
Registered
200 Posts
nice lookin car

·
Registered
200 Posts
get some picks of your st for us 2

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Nice rims, and of course I love the white. IMO its beggin' for clear corners, a clear grill, and definately needs a drop. All that would make the car look so much better. I'd know, because I have all that done to my white focus, and it looks sick!

·
Registered
303 Posts
OK OK....... I know it needs a drop!! The Pro Kit will fix that.... the corners and grille yes were on my list but when i get the money. But thank you for all the great comments it makes me feel better about my EGG :)

·
Registered
800 Posts
take another look before you say its a 4x4
yea ok no matter how many times i look at it it still sits as high as my s-10 4x4

and man you will love the ride those springs give you i have sportlines and i love them!!!!!!!!! where did you get the rims i love them!!!!!!!!! white and black=sweet!!!! red and black also=sweet!!!! sweet ride keep us posted i want to see the result as do the rest of us

peace
knox

1 - 17 of 17 Posts