Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i finally got the hood in today.. got some time to throw it one.. it fit perfectly.. look better than i thought.. its also extremely light.. its carbon fiber inside and out.. i was affaird that i was going to break it when i was trying to get it to latch on.. lol great looking hood...

i took some qwick pics so you get a chance to check it out.. the car looks like ass because it rained the other day and we always get nasty rain.. ill take some more this weekend after i get the car looking clean.. well let me know what you think!

also if you look hard enough you can see my new gauge pod up through the window...

anyways here is the pics.. tell me what you think

well let me know what you think!~!~!~!~!~!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
evo III its alright... a little low for my driving...would like to get something else.. i have like 2 of these bumpers at the house...

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
omg is was alot lighter... i carried it out the door to install it with one hand.. and when i was bringing in the stock one.. i had to struggle.. that sucker is not light.. lol

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
Nice kit, I'm not too fond of the fog lights, they're just a little too big for my taste, but that's why it's your car and not mine:) Nice job though, and the hood is fly.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i was a little concerned about that.. but when i closed the hood and looked the water falls down over the fan then it does over the header.. actually it falls between the space.. so no direct waterage over the header.. but ill let you know when or if anything happens...

thanks for the replys

come to think of it.. i should have taken pics of that.. damnit ill get some tomorrow

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
so u gunna paint it? or leave it?

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i dont mind scrapin anymore.. its my cruise bumper.. i have a show bumper thats in perfect condition.. well soon to be.. and that goes on only for shows..

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
That's the exact same hood i almost ordered last week. How much did you pay for it+shipping? I saw it on ebay for 367+like 150 to ship it... If you could get some more pictures too, that's be great, especially more top views and angles. I want to paint the hood, but the cost of getting it painted is a bit too much, so i'll just leave it carbonfiber if it looks decent. It looks different from different angles though. But much props, it's a great hood and makes your focus look straight pimpin fo weal.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
that looks really good. i like the kit without the fog lights, but thats just my taste

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the install was really easy.. i didnt have to change a thing..

i will get some more angle pictures tomorrow and post them up...

thanks for the replys

·
Registered
798 Posts
You will probably need a car cover now to keep excessive water getting into your engine bay when it's parked.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts