Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just want to show off my new Focusfanatics.com stickers that I got sent from the awesome mods on this forum. I posted my How-to and it's been a while that they've been sitting on my desk now. It wasn't until I stuck them on that I realised that they were silver like my car which is awesome!!! They look so good and I'd be about the only car in the WHOLE of Australia with these stickers on his car!!!!! Hope you like them and thanks again to the Forum ppl.

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And another (I can't work out how to post multiple pics like we used to on the old forum.)

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And the last one...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Good stuff, hope you like them!

[driving]

Cheers....... Tim

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
it looks great

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Looks great! Those stickers do make a difference. You've got them in the same place as I do except mine are moved up a little more.

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sweet guys thanks!! I put the 2nd one on exactly the same spot but on the other side. Was debating whether to put it on the back but in the end i thought it made the rear look too busy with Focus and 2.0 Zetec badges too.

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They were sent to me for submitting a "how To" section on changing the Euro fender indicators and bulbs" Free!! As for asking by emailing admin direct, not sure about whether you just pay postage or if you buy the stickers too. I imagine you would. Somebody's gotta pay for em.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
ya man it's all good i've read about some people getting near 11whp with them so stick with it

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
he he he. good stuff.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
lol

·
Registered
161 Posts
Many thanks guys!!! I just got my stickers! They are beautifull!!!!

Thanks a lot!![thumb] [thumb] [thumb]

1 - 20 of 33 Posts