Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Focus I love this car it is so fun to drive and never have a time I don't like driving. It's crazy I forgot how fun it is. Perfect for a daily driver hobby. I'm a professional auto upholstery and have been thinking of ideas for the interior. I've already added a lot more of support and comfort to my stock seats and have beefed up the frame and spring cage for the seat back feels way better I've driven to California 1400 miles plus one way. Loved the drive. California highways 90 miles per hour at 35 miles to the gallon. I've been working on Focus seats sence they first came out. I would love to answer any questions if there are any.

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Did you add lumbar support to the front seats? I find my cloth seats uncomfortable for long drives. My plan is to add that before I go on anymore long trips in the future.

I've also considered either new seats altogether or seat covers. I have the tan and it is absolutely impossible to keep clean. By far my least favorite thing about the interior of my SE.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts