Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Absolutely beautiful focus. This is the first time I remember seeing a 5 door ST170.
I don't know if I've seen that color before either, it looks different than the US sonic blue.
Welcome to the best focus forum on the internet. Do post more pictures when you get a chance.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Absolutely beautiful focus. This is the first time I remember seeing a 5 door ST170.
I don't know if I've seen that color before either, it looks different than the US sonic blue.
Welcome to the best focus forum on the internet. Do post more pictures when you get a chance.
Thanks! I've got two little girls so getting a five door was part of the bargain with the wife!

Will be posting some more pics soon, just waiting for some better weather...

·
Registered
427 Posts
wow! that's one FOcking nice foci! Damn I wish we had these models here! wanna sell me your headlights? :):)

·
Registered
533 Posts
It should be illegal for them to post that shit over here!!!!! Im jealous!!!!!!!!

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
what an excellent looking car, good selection sir!

it always amazes me how elegantly understated the ST170 is and this one further underlines that point

one question, what is that vertical knob next to the headlight switch above the dash dimming knob. is that for headlight leveling?

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
thats a beauty! I wish I lived in europe!

·
Lurking
1,999 Posts
man nice car thanks for the pictures... im actually going through a lot of trouble to convert mine in to a st170 clone....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what an excellent looking car, good selection sir!

it always amazes me how elegantly understated the ST170 is and this one further underlines that point

one question, what is that vertical knob next to the headlight switch above the dash dimming knob. is that for headlight leveling?
Thanks! Yeah, that's for the headlight beam height adjustment.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Beautiful car! I've always liked that color with the ST170's, and yours exemplifies that.

One question though, what's up with the clutch and brake pedals? Normally they are a matching set.

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
Omg!!! I Love You Car!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Beautiful car! I've always liked that color with the ST170's, and yours exemplifies that.

One question though, what's up with the clutch and brake pedals? Normally they are a matching set.
The previous owner an 80yr old man (yes really!) swapped the pedal pads as his feet were slipping on the alloy ones. I've just bought some second hand ones, just need to fit them on.

·
Registered
188 Posts
beautiful car, and OMG - love the color!!! [my Favorite]

btw, does your tach have SVT on it? Or is that ST? I can't tell, but I can see something.

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
love the color and the rims! of course, i love the whole thing, but really the color and the rims!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]NOOB ALERT[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]

That ST170 looks shockingly like the American SVT focus. Is the ST170 just a "European SVT" ???

1 - 20 of 25 Posts