Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Focus has been Re-sprayed now with NEW PICS

Here is a sneaky couple of my car now that it has been sprayed in Metal Flake....Weather was crap when these were taken so Just looks silver in this light.(Still smart like 8) )

decided to wap on some undercar neons 2 :lol: More pictures to come
soon!!!

This is an Extreme close-up pic of the bonnet......so that you can see the colour of the metal flake....Front of the car has this colour....then it goes gold through the middle,,then a green colour at the back.......Can't wait for the summer so that it all shows up

·
Banned
795 Posts
Hmmm, is that the ESP design 'Ultima' kit? That's the rear valance I have! lol

Very nice, look forward to seeing the pics for summer 2, unless u wanna just park it under a street light at night! lol

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yes, your car does look fast.

·
Registered
123 Posts
im likin the color but not the altezzas but thats my opinion. the wing does seem a bit much to me but over all i like it.

·
Registered
565 Posts

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
yeah ive seent hese pics mate on focusowners, need better ones ASAP[;)]

·
Registered
565 Posts
H&Rzx3 said:
looks like they may be rota attacks
correction: i think they'er OZ Crono Evolutions

·
Registered
697 Posts
what's the paint code you use? the stock silve , dont look like it at all what exactly did you do? or have done?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
your car is looking great. would be nice to see it in the summer to see the actual color you were describing

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Don't look now.... But someone put your steering wheel on the wrong side!!! j/k

Looks great!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry to disappoint ...but cars not fast ..well not compared to some of your cars anyway...It is only a 1.6i zetec engine with the only engine mods being a pipercross induction kit....Just concentrating on the looks at the moment as I am only 20 and insurance is mad over here[:)]

Wheels are 18" Oz Chrono Evo's

Not sure the Paint code mate but its not stock anyway. I know that much...

Spoiler always thows up a bit of controversy but I think it works well with the rest of the car...and the wheels

Thanks guys for all you comments....much appreciated[:)]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
what's the paint code you use? the stock silve , dont look like it at all what exactly did you do? or have done?
The Car has been sprayed metal flake mate (Like flip paint but not so in your face) Blue at the front (most of car) gold through the middle and a green at the back. then the silver back over the top......Think that is how you would describe it but I like it anyway and it still keeps things quite subtle....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts