Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My focus 105000miles has 5000miles to much so I called no warranty anymore. 150000 on transmission but not the clutch. So annoyed that they don't take care of this since everyone knows they screwed this up. I need a new clutch. Need someone to repair it with a budget. If you live in Los Angeles I cant pay Ford dealer prices. Let me know when you interested. Thank you so much. Mike

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'd try escalating through Ford's escalation channels and try to get some customer goodwill. Don't stop at the dealer level. You might get them to cover half or if you're lucky all. It doesn't hurt to ask.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Mine was out by 10k and they wouldn't do anything other than offer to schedule me to bring it in and swap it for $2k. I'm literally just a couple months from it being paid off, and I'm already car shopping. Just debating on which car to go to.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My focus 105000miles has 5000miles to much so I called no warranty anymore. 150000 on transmission but not the clutch. So annoyed that they don't take care of this since everyone knows they screwed this up. I need a new clutch. Need someone to repair it with a budget. If you live in Los Angeles I cant pay Ford dealer prices. Let me know when you interested. Thank you so much. Mike
Are you certain the Clutch has gone? what are the symptoms? sometimes if you have no peddle at all it could be the slave cylinder or master cylinder but usually the slave, good luck either way

1 - 4 of 4 Posts