Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally decided to take a pic of my car finally to show everyone. Long time reader of the forums. I named it Nirvash, It is all stock but I am working on changing the style to this as well. First pic is the Nirvash and the second not sure who the owner is but I am planning to make it look like the second pic but with a rs front end and euro sides fenders and rear.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Nice car, but you have it labeled as cd silver. It looks like liquid gray to me. You might want to look into that.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
that second pic seems to have a RS style front end. the way the side blinkers are.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the Replys and I did switched the profile to Liquid silver. Yeah Project is designed all now I need is the $$$ lol. Maybe after I get my BA and get the computer job I dream of then it can be completed

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah forgot to mention about the Rear of the car. Bumper and right next to the focus emblem dents. The left side of the rear bumper is the size of a knee cap, Cracked paint,and the one near the emblem is about the size of a dollar coin. I found it like that after I got out of class one day and the crappy security never saw it even though I was parked 10 feet from the booth they sit in for the 2 dollar parking. [?|]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
The color of your car is actually called 'Liquid Grey'.

Car looks good. Stick around here long enough and you will be broke. Hehe[:D]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts