Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Boost?
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just over 1 year ago i did my first mod, heres whats happened in the past 12 months.

Current Modifications: Jackson Racing Supercharger with Big Boost Kit, Diablo Tune, Venom Camgears w/Massive bolts, Ford Racing Spark plug wires w/ 1 step colder plugs, Svt Header/flex/flexback exhaust, Focus Central Off Road Pipe, Custom Iceman intake w/ K&N filter, Focus Sport front & rear stress bars, ZXTuner short throw shifter, Svt shocks/struts/springs, Eibach rear swaybar, euro upper & lower grills, custom painted headlights, usa spec ipod interface, Autometer boost gauge.

Coming Soon: Clutch/flywheel package, Methanol/water injection, springs, wheels, tinted windows and so much more!

I would like to thank everyone that has helped me out over the past year especially:
Karl from Massive Speed System
Ray from McNews automotive
zx34me (aaron)
infraredsvtf (scot)
lanting90 (mike)
and everyone who has helped me on this great site!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Your focus.... a big... red.. X.....

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Hell.. I posted before you even editited your original post....

·
Boost?
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the dyno guys ditched me....ill go make a video i guess.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Woah off to a helluva start!! Can't wait to see what 'year 2' is going to be like.......... [thumb]

·
Registered
17 Posts
i wish i was committed to my focus when i got it back in 2002. I did more partying then anything. Back then there was a turbo kit made by GUDE that looked pretty nice. haven't heard anyone say anyting about the kit on here so i guess its gone. Hows that JR supercharger+bbk doin for you? You got some nice mods for 1 year man.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
the GUDE kit sucked and blew up everything basically. but man you must put every penny into that thing. this next year is gonna be my big year for modding. i've finally saved enough money to start contributing to my fast focus fund. have you had that thing on a dyno at all? what numbers does that thing make?

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I don't think Timmay has had it on a dyno yet.....

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
imprtslyr0223 said:
the GUDE kit sucked and blew up everything basically.
i concure on that statement...the chic who had one around here ran an awesome 10psi off the dyno to the end of the street and BOOM! put another engine in it and BOOM! put another engine and....yea shes ok now, but still 2 engines, those kits were very rushed and came with horrible if any tuning

good job with the mods so far, did you get a good deal on the jrsc?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Another boosted Focus. SWEET[thumb] You know since it's red it's gonna be 15 times faster[;)]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
ZX3_Chick said:
Another boosted Focus. SWEET[thumb] You know since it's red it's gonna be 15 times faster[;)]
That only happens with YELLOW Foci. And SEDANS.

hehe.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
^TRUE THAT MATT, the sedan part, cuz well they are slow lookin cuz sedans arent fast cars, 2 doors are, and i ramble on some more..........yea!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
CrazyMatt said:
That only happens with YELLOW Foci. And SEDANS.

hehe.
You keep tellin' yourself that.[neener]

·
Banned
503 Posts
where in Wisconsin are you from?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts