Focus Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
w/ my magic bag
29,453 Posts
Great to hear about your progress......Didn't want to deal w/ the 3.5 w/p issues, huh?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Great to hear about your progress......Didn't want to deal w/ the 3.5 w/p issues, huh?
No no I did not. It scared me that it was gonna blow at anytime due to the waterpumps leaking.

I just did a motor and transmission swap on my daily driven wagon due to the old zetec failing. This one has stage 1 cams stage 1 clutch and a 4-1 eBay header with a 2.5 flex. Runs great took me and two buddies two and a half days to swap In my garage, so now that is taken care of back to the zx5. Got a really rare piece coming for it soon really excited and will help out alot with top end power with boost. Second guessing my decision on the 4.06 fr gears, been reading that they are mainly for n/a builds or lower HP cars. Lsd is kinda on the table as well due to price. But this week I need to finish the front swaybar bushings and prep the engine bay.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
Finally found this thread... I can't wait to see what this thing becomes, there are some nasty plans in the works.

81 - 83 of 83 Posts