Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry for the small pic, ill have to take some more. Honestly, no real plans, maybe tint and thats about it. Eventually I would like to get some black eap wheels from ford racing.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
how is everyone finding these super low mile SVT's, im at 82000 miles and he's at a 1/4 of that. Nice car by the way. your gonna love it.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
nice i love the ZX5 with EAP... and 27 k miles , i bet that still smells like new...

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
nice! that thing isnt even broke in yet!

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
More Pictures!!

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
damn dude, you will still need to break that car in!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for the compliments guys, Its not hard to find a low mile svt, but you have to look hard. I almost flew out to texas to buy one, but this one popped up in chicago.

I came from driving a 93 5.0 and the svt is so much more fun and practical.

·
Dragon Warrior
309 Posts
hey pony there are a few of us who get together in the chicago area actually the western burbs if you ever wanna come and hang out. send me a PM. you can join the uber leet silver SVT club lol j/k

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
Damn, my 02 has 81,5xx miles. Tell me when the shakes start....lol. I have only had mine since 45,951 miles.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Nice acquisition! As Jared suggested, you should come meet up with us out in the 'burbs some time, its nice having an extra SVT around.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts