Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1-I got rid of TC by removing the fuse #46

Tool needed:One pair of long nose grip.

2-I've cut the stupid fuel cap holder(this cap hanging when you fuel the car makes scratch on the paint[:(!] ).

Tool needed:One wire cutter.

Here a photo of the cap dismembred:

[thumb]

·
Banned
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well i don't know but i've got big vibration at low speed by removing fuse 46.

Anyone has experienced this problem? :/

Of course my ABS and brakes ligth are on.

·
Banned
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ok i have been for a small test drive.I think it's ok now.

In fact,when i've removed the fuse 46 i've put the fuse in a empty spot(#51) and i suspect that this as caused the vibration.Sooo weird!Now that i have removed it,there is no vibration.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Could that badge be any bigger? heheh

·
Registered
759 Posts
Where did you get the giant badge? A dealer go out of business somewhere?

·
Banned
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[hihi]

OK,here the deal,i'm gonna tell you where i've got it and you tell me how you introduce your smilies in your signature.

The other day(before i got my SVT),i went to sold old metal at the scrap yard.
I ALWAYS look around for stuff to recuperate when i go in these places coz you never know what you can find.Most of the time,you can get metal stuff at a very good price.
So i was about to dump my old metal when i saw this blue Ford plate.I told the owner of the yard:"Can you sell me this?"

He said no,the is to a guy who left it there.(RIGTH![|)] )
We finally put my old metal on the balance and i came back to the Ford plate and threw it on the floor.I told him "look,i've scratch the plate now it dosen't worth anything.[hihi]

The old man finally abdicted:"OK take it."

[woot]

·
Registered
759 Posts
Awsome, but i have no idea how to use smileys in sigs, I'd think you could do it like any where else.

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
well just remember now you have no abs either :D so don't freak out and mash on the brakes and hope to stop :D but other than that you could get a tune to take out the tc as well. better so you still have abs but yes that way is cheaper :D congrats

·
Registered
210 Posts
Ummm, you may wanna do a search in the how to section on that fues you just pulled. jfyi, more then just the traction control is controled by that fues! You need to put it back in and either get a tune, or set up a togle switch for the fues, or you're gonna end up in a reck...

ABS, Brake Bias, Traction Control = Fuse 46.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts