Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello, i just got my focus 3 days and i LOVE it so far, i have some plans on modifing it but here are a few pics of my 2006 ZX3 with a 5sp and duratech 2.0 and my fiencees car 2004 automatic with 2.0 zetech .

my car

my 16in stock rims

and her car

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
only your first picture is showing [:(]

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
everything should be working now i just entered the info wrong, pics arent great but the only thing i have is my 1.3 megapixle phone [:(]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
ok most of them are working now, looking good [thumb] can't wait to see what you do with it

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
right now i am going to try to get around to it is have the grill painted to body color and put my system in it, adire audio brahma 15 and a hifonics 1606d amp.

·
Registered
580 Posts
^
Just buy the ST grille off of Fordparts.com its cheaper and easier then painting the old one. I did that for my liquid gray, its an exact match and easy to install. $80 shipped I believed, and on the website it says shadow grey instead of liquid grey, same color. Good luck with it!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Welcome to FocusFanatics.com!! [thumb]

Congrats on your new car!!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Another Liquid Grey [thumb] Welcome to the boards!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Welcome to F.F. If you love your Foci, you'll love it here to. Can't wait to see what you do with your new ride. Happy modding, hope you have a high limit on your credit card. lol!!

·
Registered
583 Posts
woo hoo a new foci! get new ST gille/ ST fog light bezels, clear OBX side markers and some tint. lol any performance mods coming up or in mind?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
magicleo2120 said:
woo hoo a new foci! get new ST gille/ ST fog light bezels, clear OBX side markers and some tint. lol any performance mods coming up or in mind?
in time i want to get a CAI, exhust, header, adjustable coilovers, wheels,new grill, tint, clear side markers lights, maybe an OEM wing and a system if i can get it to work with the OEM 6 disk changer.

now to get back to reading more how tos!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts