Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums and just picked up my first focus two days ago. It is a 2000 ZX3 5 speed with 123k on it. Really liking the car so far. Totally stock for now, I just ordered an intake for it but wanted to get some input from other focus owner before proceeding to order more parts.

Here she is.

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Welcome. [welcome]

Get yourself some rims and a drop and browse around for other ideas. And restore your headlight, they look a little cloudy in the pictures. That's not a bad looking stocker though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not want to do anything too crazy too it, it is my new DD. Just the usual exhaust intake lowered with some nice wheels. Knowing me it will probably end up going further than that but that's the plan for right now.

·
IH8URFCE
2,231 Posts
usual wheels, drop and tint. but you seem to be on the right track already. look good for a 2000. nice buy!

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
I am not want to do anything too crazy too it, it is my new DD. Just the usual exhaust intake lowered with some nice wheels. Knowing me it will probably end up going further than that but that's the plan for right now.
You can do a lot of things to foci and they still make great DD's. I have done a lot of cosmetic changes to my car and still use it harder than most truck owners I know. If you are good with a spray paint can, you can do a lot of cheap and good looking cosmetic changes. Example: paint all the plastic trim the color of your car. I can't say so much for performance mods but others can give you ideas on that. Have some fun with your car and make it your own.

·
Registered
449 Posts
As usual.. drop, wheels, and most of all fix those headlights!

Oh [welcome]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts