Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 2009 SES coupe, and my first bite into the fun that the future of this Focus will be.

I upgraded from a 1998 Saturn SL2 (and boy do I mean upgraded...). I'm also no noob to performance, I have a supercharged 1995 Mustang GT and a 2006 Yamaha FZ6.

I've never been able to leave anything stock, and I'm sure this will be no different. While my bank is spent for the time being, a tentative plan starts with a turbo. I hope to learn a lot from the forum here and maybe contribute a little bit too [cheers]

EDITED: For larger pics

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
hey, [welcome] to FF! [:D] that's a nice foci you got there, looks red [thumb] as far as I know (and I don't) I don't believe there are any turbo kits available for the 08-09 models yet..... though build your own and it will be awesome.... but I believe the only concern is no one has come out with a tuner for the new generation foci...yet [hihi] good luck, you modding bug will only increase as you are on this site (believe me, I only had intentions of fixing up my focus, now I'm ready to spend almost 15K into it, over the next few years [grinking])

·
I'm Back!
2,304 Posts
[welcome] I love the '09 rides, I think that focussport havs a turbo kit that will fit the '08-'09, you'll have to check with them.

·
Registered
71 Posts
turbo kit

focussport has a turbo kit for the 08/09 focus i have one being shipped to me for my 09 focus too bad its not gonna do me any good in the winter [thumbd] but will be installing it as soon as it get clearer out ill have videos and pictures [thumb]

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Nice car!! pics of mustang required immediately.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Loving those 09!!! Its to hard to stay stock.

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
nice buy im sticking with my 03 but i like what ford is doing for the new 09 focus

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Im liking it, i was at a Auto show today and ford only brought out a 4 door se, was hoping to see and sit in a 09 SES coupe

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
where you at in MI? i love the new 09's so much more than 08

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As requested...

Pictures are not current to the cars current condition. Since these pics I added an Eibach Pro-kit to help get rid of the stock 4x4 stance, looks great. TKO 600, Mcleod clutch, aluminum D/S, 3.73's, and under the hood I added a better powder coated alternator, cap/rotor, wires, a Mallory ignition (because the MSD BTM was junk), and that's about it for now.

Thanks for the link for the turbo. I put the supercharger on myself and I'm definitely a do-it-yourself kinda guy, so I'll be doing some hefty reading before I jump the gun, but you can be sure that when I'm confident and when the wallet allows I'll be making my new car a little bit more fun.

Also, I'm in Saint Johns and I go to MSU. I'd love to meet up with some fellow Focus owners in the area!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Nice ride dude. i wanted one of the new 09's with the EAP's on it. but the dealership didnt' have any. so i got Colonel mustard instead.. Both are HOT cars man..

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
very nice man. Im not a fan of the spoiler tho. love the rest. I hope a debadge is in order.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Misplaced Michigander here. Those pics are making me homesick; especially the front view, where you can see the snow falling. I never imagined I'd miss the Michigan winters.

Oh yeah: Sweet-lookin' Focus you have there! [cheers]

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
^^^x2, but i would really love is for someone to drop a turbo in the 08/09's.....but i believe, since its a 2.3 d-tec, it shouldnt be a problem 2 find a turbo kit, just cuz of the engine and not becuase of the car model.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts