Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today after having my Focus for just over a year I had my first Focus vs Focus race. Well Maybe not a full racing off the line but it was close enough. I was at a light and this Focus SE shows up on my right. I am looking at something and just as i look at the light it changes so I start to go like normal. Well the other foci seems to floor it. So I think sweet and do the same. He has about 3/4 car lead on me because I didnt know we were going to go. Anyway as we hit the end of 2nd we are even and i'm starting to pull on him. Of course I look over and it's an older guy and he is laughing like a school gurl. Must have been excited that he is street racing.lol well as i said i'm pulling on him and starting to leave him very easily. I hit 3rd and pulled even more..... then i was gone by 4th. I dont know if he had auto or 5-speed. but it was a zetec. Well now I know exactly the diff my mods have made and that makes me very happy.

I have intake, FC 65mmTB, FC udp, MBRP catback.

Has anyone else had the chance to play with a fellow Focus? [thumb]

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
if it was an old guy...probably was an auto with an SPI engine !

Joel

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
ooo treated!!

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Raced a chick in a Silver Focus with Saleen stickers on the side, like Mustangs had.

Ripped her up, that wasn't a Saleen, needless to say :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
BlkZX3 said:
Raced a chick in a Silver Focus with Saleen stickers on the side, like Mustangs had.

Ripped her up, that wasn't a Saleen, needless to say :)
Ripped her up huh? [;)] LOL I'm just playing, but yea saleen stickers on a focus, hmm OKAY?, maybe she was thinking the focus was a stang

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey el pio it was an older guy not a old guy. and also it was a Zetec with the same rims as I have. Over here when you get the rims I have its a zetec. the spi have hub caps. Also the zetec comes with fog lights. I highly doubt that the guy said I want a spi with rims and fog lights I know my Focus stuff enough to know it was Zetec. lol did I go off to much [nutkick] [:p]

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
ALL_MOTOR_FOCUS said:
Ripped her up huh? [;)] LOL I'm just playing, but yea saleen stickers on a focus, hmm OKAY?, maybe she was thinking the focus was a stang
I don't know what she was thinking, and although Saleen does make parts for Focus, the only mod she had from them was stuck on the side of her car [thumb]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.