Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my first car was a 1993 saturn sl2. it started out as a 1.9l DOHC autotragic saturn. by the time i was done with it i was running a t3/t3 with a massive intercooler, as well as a manual swap. unfortunately i wrecked the car not three weeks after getting it up and running. i sold the car to a buddy of mine. here are some pix. i never had it dynoed but a car with a similar set up had around 388. my tuning wasnt as good so i am guessing 350.

well thats all, i was browsing thru my comp and saw these. enjoi. i am still a die hard saturn man and i plan on owning another 1st gen sl2 to turbo it. as well as a redline sky.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Oh yeah I had a 79 amc hornet straight 6 4 door. It came in all those colors and more (green, gold, red and brown). I know not everyone can have a ride like that

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
That's a pretty sick saturn. Definite sleeper. My first car was a Taurus with 300,000 miles on it. I used to drive it up and down the biggest grass or dirt hills I could find, and just beat the hell out of the thing. It kept on running though, till the brake booster broke, and I decided to get rid of it.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
damn nice first car. my focus is my first car. hope mine looks like that in a few years.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I always liked modded Saturn sl2's. The first gen was awesome, there were a few around my area that looked really hott, but probably had nothing to back it up under the hood. Your car on the other hand, is/was pure sweetness. Nice car bro.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks. i intend on buying another here really soon to drive daily because the focus is getting up there in miles and i am gonna rebuild it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts