Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To start I drive a 2007 Focus ST, and the only mod I had done prior to getting the tune was the AutoZone intake mod. Once I got the tune I installed a set of obx racing headers and an FSWERKS race exhaust. When I first got the tuner I emailed Tom right away telling him what I had done to my car, and other various information that he needed. Once I did that he then got me a base tune the very next day and was ready to start data logging. For data logging, he asked that I give him a call and that he would remote in and set everything up. All I had to do was plug the tuner into my car and then to my laptop and have the key on in the car. Then he remoted in and setup and explained everything that I needed to know about datalogging and how to send them to him. At this time he told me that I was going to need a wideband o2. So I immediately ordered one after the phone call. With the datalogs, for my particular situation, it took around 7 tunes to get the tune just right because of some problems we were having. Tom made sure though to get everything right and make sure everything was working how it should and performing to its best. He was constantly asking for input regarding how the tune was performing and what was going on with the car. If I had any questions regarding the process or the tune, he was more than happy to answer my questions or to change something that I had requested. I am more than happy that I went with Tom to tune my car and would definately recommend him for all your tuning needs.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,453 Posts
Great to hear & that you had a great experience.....You going to install a pr of mild cams? That'll bring the motor alive + I'd also do a bsd.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im still thinking about doing cams, and during the process I had installed a bsd and a massive rear mount and it really changed how my car drives, made it much smoother.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts