Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today after my last test I gave one of my friends a ride. She had never been in my car before (and I usually don't let women in the front seat, they start messing with the switches) but she needed a quick ride. We exited the parking lot, and as soon as I gained speed she goes like [giggle], and I ask.. "what's so funny?" and she says "your car sounds constipated" I was like [shameful] and I thought I maybe didn't hear very well so I asked her again and she says that my car sounds constipated while I drive. I swear I wanted to b!tch slap her, open her door and kick her out of my car. Is the most embarrassing moment I have had so far since September. I drode quietly till I drop her off. This is the last time someone calls my car constipated, here's how it sounds now. Stay tuned... I'll be back in a moment.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
sounds good outside, whats it sound like from in the car? i know my exhaust sounds different when im in the car then when im out of it and someones reving it

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, being honest... it sounds way better on the outside than inside. Hold on a sec... I'll do another clip right now!

·
FocusFreak
2,438 Posts
your car sounds constipated.

I guess that wasn't the last time someone was going to say it [chairfall]

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
it is too raspy. sounds like you have an aftermarket header.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
^probably just that. i think it sounds pretty good.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
ditch the cat......mine sounds stifled with it right now....

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,977 Posts
rofl ahahhaa someone once told me my car sounded " buuum buuuuuuum" i dont know if thats goood or bad.. i had oem exhaust lmao

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok [email protected], you can now check my unconstipated exhaust on the other thread. BTW SYZ, Are you going to RaceLegal on the 19th? I got a little surprise for you [hihi]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts