Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all!

This is my first post here. I just want to present you my 2005 Ford Focus Titanium 5-door.

As you surely know, in Europe Ford presented an all new Focus in 2004. Since 2000 I owned two Foci Mk1 (one 3-door and one station wagon). Since 2005 I own a 5-door Focus Mk2, the version is called Titanium and brings almost everything from leather to rain sensor, Xenon-Headlights, Dual-Aircondition....

The engine is a 110-HP-Diesel, that needs about 5-6 litres per 100 kilometers (about 43 mpg)

Here some pics, I hope you like it!
Greetings from Germany!

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
**Drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool**

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
There is nothing I'd love more than to be able to buy a diesel Focus for a runabout car. Nice ride [thumb]

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
SVTguy182 said:
sooo much better...i kinda want one
you kinda want one? I think you do want one [:D]

·
Registered
90 Posts
Ich will eine Frage stellen.

How does she drive?
I'm still impressed with how well the MK1 handles and steers, though its certainly starting to *look* old.

Oh, and your car is beautiful btw.

·
AAAHHHHH!!!!
4,304 Posts
you europeans think you are so hot with your fancy cars that we here in america will never be able to buy...................well we have kevin federline

·
Registered
17 Posts
The lamp underneath mirror is called "Greeting lamp"(sorta...not sure for the correct name.)
It will lights up when you press the unlock button on your keyless remote.
The purpose is to let you see if there's anything like dirt or water, you won't step on it before you get in the car, many european car has this feature.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
OOH SnAP!!! Nice car, too bad Ford is too stupid to bring them over to the US.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Lucky mother&^%$^ ... great CAR! i wonder why US Ford don't bring them here

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, first thank you for your replies. Sounds nice to me! [:p]

The function of the lamps in the mirrors are already explained perfectly by poky. Here in Europe this feature is available for most cars.

How does she drive: I woulg say, even better than the Mk1, because the Mk2 has a new steering: it automatically chances from sort (low speed) to quite hard (high speed on the autobahn). That's very good! And besides you can change manually via borad computer from "Comfortable" to "normal" and "sport". So you can decide by yourself, if you want a comfortable oder a sporty ride!

I can not understand why Ford does not offer the Mk2 in the US!? Instead they developed a "new" Mk1 at the same time... [???:)]

But what about the price you pay for a car of this range? What do you have to pay for a 2006 Mk1? I could image that the Mk2 would be too expensive for the US Market, so no one would buy it!?
Exampes: a MK2 here in Germany starts with 19.000 $ with 80 HP, my Focus as you see it on the fotos costs about 33.000 $! So, perhaps thats the reason!?

·
Registered
174 Posts
I hate you.

Just kidding. Very nice car. I love the look of the Euro Focus.. I wish we would get them here in the states.. I'll keep dreaming.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The Mk2 ST costs in Germany from about 25.000 EUR (31.000 $) up to about 32.000 EUR (40.000$).
Quite cheep compared to other cars of this range!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts