Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is mine 2008 Frozen White Focus with 1.8 16v Duratec engine...

It has almost 3000km in one month...

It is full Titanium equipped + bixenon lights, rear parking sensors, driver seat electrically upper/down,sport suspension (+ I bought last week Eibach -3cm sport springs)...I have already removed chrome frame of down mask, because I hate [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g chrome...Other things that are chromed will be painted into cars colour, or foiled into white....I will make the windows black in approximately one month, and i should buy new 17" OZ Ultraleggera rims, because the choice was so ugly, so I took the cheapest rims,only from reason to change it when I buy new 17"...Now, the 16''s are up

I hope you like it....

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
so so cool! im not really a fan of the wheels but the rest is nice... like the plans you have

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...The rims are so ugly, but here is snowy so it is better to have them on the car, and not the new OZ's...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Congrats, that is a nice ride. Black tint on a white car looks so good too. Is it required to have your license plate on the front? It would look better without it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is not required but it must be in visible place (it can be under the windshield)...And there are holes from licence plate holder so it wouldn't be nice....

17" Ultraleggera will be Graphite colour

·
Registered
244 Posts
ahh go with 18's lol fill the wheel gap properly lol.....j/k nice ride can't wait to see what it looks like when ur done

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Looks great! Never seen those in white.

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
darn! I want it. wanna trade?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No i don't....Haha....I like it so much....To the end of the year, my car will have about 150ps......With CAI, TB, 60mm exhaust, chip, and maybe flywheel....

I just need about 2000 €....huh

1 - 13 of 13 Posts