Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...sucked and are over.

I hate posting about nothing. I feel like the boy who cried wolf everytime I posted about pointless and useless garbage.

So that is all. I'm out and back to regular posting.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
But Im bored and like when people whore on the regional forums... It gives me something to do.. Darn slow work

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
haha... help i need a intervention!

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
yes you do david....

i can delete every unnecessary post you make if you want? admitting it was step one, now i'll help you with step 2...

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
quit your bitchn, you did it for what a week or two hahaha, thats nothing

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
yes you do david....

i can delete every unnecessary post you make if you want? admitting it was step one, now i'll help you with step 2...
Haha... It is slow here at work sometimes thats why im on here alot.It makes the day go by a little faster.I guess i could go back to my stang forms for a little while and whore it up over there.Sorry if i got on anybody nerves

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
^^Same here dave.. Thats why Im over 5K posts LOL

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^^Yeah, but you don't always try to have the last word and I don't think anyone considers you a post whore...do they?

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Ive never been called one.

I see what your saying.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I am posting this to be ironic and make my post count go up by one... ::hides::

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
haha you post whore

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
Yeah and it sucked balls for all the week or two that I did it. It was enough for me.
haha, you have much to learn young one[hihi]

loves teh avatar always laugh when i sees it

·
Fistpumping = 5whp
2,158 Posts
Since this is my chance for random posting. because I am among fellow post whores...

Here are some pictures of cats.

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
! French Fry !

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Amen to the bored @ work part. If it wasn't for you guys I'd be bored out of my gourd for 10-11 hours. Although David is a total post whore so I'm on here about every minute reading some random ass post. [:D] Eric I'll see you on your buddy Snacky's threads watching the both of you hash it out, and hopefully this weekend. We are finishing up my damn house this weekend, You're more than welcome to come over if you want to, but I'll be slaving Sat. night I'm afraid.

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Well i'm glad someone decided to stop. I've gotten so tired of reading David/Dani and David/Eric going back and forth with pointless gebber jaber that i don't even read half the threads anymore.

And all you guys that get so bored at work that you get on the computer, at least you CAN get on the computer. All our computers are completely blocked except for the General Manager's computer. So i have absolutely NOTHING to do when i'm bored.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts