Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I went to Meguiar's last night and hung out with the guys there. It was a blast. I had so much fun there.

I got there a little after 5:00. There were people clay barring there cars so I joined in. You know I love clay barring. After a while one of the guys there showed my how to use a DA (Dual Action Buffer) I took out a lot of swirls out of my hood. I got to use any and all of their products. I tested out their plastx plastic polish on my fog lamps. I used thier NXT metal polysh on my in take and trim peices. I used some scratch X and some detailing spray.

The DA is way cool. I am going to save up and buy one of them. ($225 on thier web site)
This is me using the DA>>>

One guy there let me use his Rotory polisher to 'burn' the finish on a bumber from a junked car. And thats what I did. (It was a what not to do when detailing paint.) You never want to burn you paint, but it was cool the paint got blisters in it from all the heat generated.

Then some lampost pizza showed up. and they had all the drinks you would want there. (soda)

Then this garage door opened right next to where I was parked. and this older guy Barry Meguiar came out. He some big wig there. [;)] He came out shook my hand and asked me about my car. He said he loved the color. [:I] I had to move my car so he could pull out in his giant Benz Brabus.

·
Registered
351 Posts
NICE Maximus. So many people for some reason think that everything cool that happens / or is made is impossible to get near. man. . .the guy NEXT door to me just signed an NBA contract. This shit is all around you, it just takes a mindset to go out and see what you can get into. You'd be surprised.

so kudos on heading out and having a good time. i'll have the NBA player next door fly you out so you can DA my car. . .

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am sending this from my phone so bare with me. i was there for an open house and to get my so cal buds a detailing class. i was there for like 4 hours. i went back today and barry showed up again in his ford gt. sweet car. i will say more when i get to a computer. i am driving right now.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Sounds like a blast!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts