Focus Fanatics Forum banner

61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Do you know if the blue or other colored bulbs in the marker spot is legal or not? I've heard some say yes and no
In that photo the city light looks blue, in person its a really bright white.

You might have to check with your state but most cops dont like when you run colored lights [hihi]

Could not stand the amber so I swapped it out for a bright white LED and it looks so much cleaner in person.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Oh wow lol def looks blue. I wanted to switch them out for colored bulbs since they light up the area when I unlock my car, but they also run when the headlights are on. Maybe I'll just do another white bulb there

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Oh wow lol def looks blue. I wanted to switch them out for colored bulbs since they light up the area when I unlock my car, but they also run when the headlights are on. Maybe I'll just do another white bulb there
Bright white is the way to go. [headbang]

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Original brakes lasted me 102K haha

Got new pads and had rotors resurfaced last weekend.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Nothing really new.

Changed the cabin filter again at 115,xxx and the radio crapped out on me. So if anyone has any leads on a new/used one PM me!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Is the radio still factory? Have you looked into going with an aftermarket head unit? Just a thought...lol

Any updated pics?

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Is the radio still factory? Have you looked into going with an aftermarket head unit? Just a thought...lol

Any updated pics?
Yeah not a sound system guy haha OEM for me. Car really has not changed much I can see if I can snap a few after a wash or something.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Got a radio from a local guy parting out MK3's so that is good. Pulling some mods and wheels are for sale/trade. Just PM me.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Traded my winter wheels for all seasons/16s (no more long distance to work, miles won't rack up as much now!) so selling the ST wheels if anyone wants them PM me.

About due for an oil change too, almost at 120K

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
At 124K

- oil change
- tire rotate
- new drain plug (seal went bad)

Picked up some steelies and snow tires for next season (we didn't need them much here in Ohio this winter)

Up next is a full detail soon: Ironx, wash, clay, wash, wax, and interior full clean out.

61 - 80 of 108 Posts