Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
OEM parts picked up and installed today:

- OEM Cargo Liner
- OEM ST Brake Light
- OEM Cargo Net

----

Also got a few quotes on a clear bra ($600 :/) and tint ($150)

·
Registered
727 Posts
I've seen several people posting photos of this. What is it? From the symbol, I'd think it was a windshield washer pump... [?]

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
what is a "headrest delete"? Do you mean that you simply removed the headrests from the seats?
Yes sir, now I can see out my rear window haha

----

Booked app for my clear bra - wed (6th) and have to pick up my paint pen for the few current chips in my bumper this sat [thumbd]

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
Yes sir, now I can see out my rear window haha

----

Booked app for my clear bra - wed (6th) and have to pick up my paint pen for the few current chips in my bumper this sat [thumbd]
Do remember to keep them in the car and to reinstall them before carrying passengers back there, unless you want the liability for the neck injuries in a collision as if the insurance co. learns they weren't there and someone is hurt you'd be in for a world of pain.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Drop in filter and intake res delete helped some with mpg and the engine has a nice tone to it now!

Best I have seen on the highway at 60mph - 43ish

----

Next planned is tint and then Im done buying upgrades for this daily for abit haha..

·
Registered
727 Posts
Drop in filter and intake res delete helped some with mpg and the engine has a nice tone to it now!

Best I have seen on the highway at 60mph - 43ish

----

Next planned is tint and then Im done buying upgrades for this daily for abit haha..
Which drop-in?

21 - 40 of 108 Posts