OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put this on about 2 weeks ago.
Thanks Mofocus[;)]

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
That is actually very cool looking! Where did u get it and how much? I was never a fan of them until now, I hate the bandaid looking ones, but this looks good.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got it for Free. ;)

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
hey hey! I want one!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
wait a minute, I can't have one. I'm about as far north as you can go. might look kind of funny. lol

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
yeah, south would look kind of funny here in the mountains of CO. maybe i could get one that says "high focus fanatic" lol

anyway's, looks sweet ashley.

·
Registered
567 Posts
that looks good. where did you get it? I wouldn't mind throwing in a few bucks for it.

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
A little off center ([;)]), but loving the choice of design. Looks badarse, girl.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
i designed those decals and had them made, i have a black one, they were supposed to be for our southern focus fanatics car club which was huge on the oldforum, after we transferred to the new forum for some reason alot of ppl dissapeared, i spent alot of money on those since i only ordered a few in the beginning so i was stuck w/ them and just gave them to friends, i think i still have one left that i may have copies made of so other ppl that want them can have them

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
stealth decal, its a theme i got going, im thinking of my name and the american flag in black on the sidewindows just like this, sorry to thread jack Ashley, just thoght id share the other decal pics since were decal buddies now[;)]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's all good, Greg. After all, I did get it from you. Advertise all you want.

Odublar said:
A little off center ([;)]), but loving the choice of design. Looks badarse, girl.
I didn't really notice it till now. We should have had a third person to help. But it's something that you really wouldn't notice unless you stood there and looked at it[:D]

Thanks[;)]

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
that looks awesome ashley

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
So where the info where we can reach u to get it and i will pay $$$ too. Let us know. U can start a business here.[wave]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ha. Contact Mofocus. He's the creater.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts