if your lowered it, it would look 373274x better

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
yes lower it :)

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
looks nice! Take that grill out and paint the chrome black, would make the front look mean!

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Looks good, although I'm not feeling the logo on the grill placement.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
goods very nice so far. I like how the zx4 logo looks in the grille.Here are my suggestions:
-get an ST grille and paint the surrounding bit to match, paint the zx4 logo black.
-paint your door trim
-get center caps for your SVT rims
-chop your antenna even more
-slam that 4x4 to the floor!

·
FF God of South FL
2,417 Posts
suggestion loving the zx3 on the grill but

if u could get ur hands on a black ST grill frame and then put it the black insert that u have now

·
Registered
800 Posts
looks like ur ready to go jump some school busses now lol, great color choice and great wheel choice, now it just needs a drop and it will be perfect

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Looks good man, the ZX4 on the grill is a nice touch.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Not bad. It could use that drop but its good to see Miami foci representing. There is a meet in the works so that way we can exchange ideas and help each other out. I like the mirror caps did you paint them or get them from an SVT?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cool, i'll keep an eye out on the regional forum. and yeah the mirror caps painted them myself, but i have 2 paint them again because they got some rock chips.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
It looks great, now please just tell me how you smoked your headlights... I sound so stupid but I've searched and can't find anything. thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It looks great, now please just tell me how you smoked your headlights... I sound so stupid but I've searched and can't find anything. thanks
it's not smoked. look it up in the how-to, or search under paint headlights. hope this helps you. it is pretty easy, just follow the steps and you should be allright.

·
FF God of South FL
2,417 Posts
Shit i didnt even notice ur from miami also NICE!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts