Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, i joined up here about a week before i got my focus and have had it for about 3 weeks now, I'm just starting to post so i figured i'd show you all my 2 cars. My DD 2003 SVT Focus and my little project 1995 Mustang GTS.

First the Focus

The day I picked it up.

Now the Mustang (the paint on it sucks, but i got it for a bargain and it only needed an MAF)

And finally them braving the early stages of the recent Nor'easter together.

If you want more pics i'd be glad to post more once i remember my flickr password lol

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Welcome to Focus Fanatics! Nice cars! The svt looks to be in very good condition. Reminds me of mine a bit.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Nice rides. Welcome!

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
nice cars, welcome!

·
Lowlife
4,862 Posts
Both are very nice! I remember the first day I brought my first FSVT home, I put probably 150 miles on it the first night lol I miss that car :(

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
"Flawwwwwlessss"! (In my nick swardson voice)

·
WRX/Focus:)
4,940 Posts
Welcome fellow CT member, I am pretty sure I've seen your Mustang there before? Maybe in Hartford or Waterbury?

Anyways, be sure to check out the NE section of the forum, and maybe do some car meets.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome to Focus Fanatics! Nice cars! The svt looks to be in very good condition. Reminds me of mine a bit.
Yeah its super clean inside and out aside from a few chips on the front bumper and hood. but hey it's almost 10 years old so i don't expect perfection

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome fellow CT member, I am pretty sure I've seen your Mustang there before? Maybe in Hartford or Waterbury?

Anyways, be sure to check out the NE section of the forum, and maybe do some car meets.
I live right by Hartford and work on the Turnpike so it's definitely possible. It's never been to Waterbury.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the compliments! The Mustang is obviously a work in progress, Hopefully I'll be able to paint it late in the winter. Laser red is an expensive color......

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
nice rides... love the SVT and the 5.0.

Honestly some new paint, smoked headlights/Factory tails from AM and your set on the exterior! Need to get some 18x10"s on the rear of my mustang.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
nice rides... love the SVT and the 5.0.

Honestly some new paint, smoked headlights/Factory tails from AM and your set on the exterior! Need to get some 18x10"s on the rear of my mustang.
I was so happy with the aggressive look they gave my car.

·
Lowlife
4,862 Posts
Here are some interior pics....

22610.13 by MikeyEl, on Flickr

22610.16 by MikeyEl, on Flickr

I wish there was a way to add an AUX port to the stock radio -_-

22610.14 by MikeyEl, on Flickr

And my favorite of the Mustang

IMG_0157 by MikeyEl, on Flickr
Check around at your local car audio shops. I sell a product at my work called an ISimple Tranzit that is hardwired in-line with the antenna so you can either run an aux or a charging port for an Ipod/Iphone. It's a lot better than a wireless fm mod (virtually no static) and they're relatively cheap.

http://isimplesolutions.com/universal-solutions-TranzIt-IS77.aspx

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yes, welcome to FF. Very nice rides!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts