Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of my car.

I'm looking to sell my car in the future, so I was wondering if you guys have any imput about my car.

Thanks,
Turbo.

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
A couple of things are for sure, you need a drop and you have to get rid of the wing on the back, lol. I like the color and wheels though.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
looks good but whats with the SVT emblem on the trunk. doesn't look like it was a SVT

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
WOW, i have to say that is very cool. There's plenty more stuff you could add, but it has a very factory type look.

I dig those flares too.

What all do you want to know about your car?

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
i would paint the side guard and maybe get that back bumper checked out it looks like it warping? maybe its the pic.. def a lower just a bit not to drastic otherwise your gonna be fixing your bodykit every week..

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
coool....i can see what you wanted......

-WHEEL SPACERS
-18's
-DROP it
-paint the bumper insert in the rear black.
-make the widebody functional.

lemme have some fun with this....i'll show you something in a bit [thumb]

-how much are you looking to get for it?? is it a stick?

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
looks good. im like the wide body rear!

i would personaly drop the car and get a diffferent set of wheels:
(if you want to keep the size 17)
17x7or7.5 front and
at least 17x8 rear

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
drop it, tint it, and cut that broom handle you call an antenna.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Dude !!! Car looks awesome, i love it , but you need a drop right away..., wheel spacers and a set of oz wrc white rims ...

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
are you SUUUUUUURE you want to sell it??? I'd say GUT IT to all hell and do this. You are ALMOST THERE!!!! THis is what I see when I look at your car......i can see the finished vision......

DO IT!!!!! I am doing some more chops of the other angles, cause its NAASTY looking....[:)]

here's one WITH a roof scoop......meaner looking!!

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
dude the parts you bought before painting were rare and very expensive. so why stop here? it does have the factory look, like if it was a "wrc edition" production car. play with it for a while (by adding all the suggested items) and see if u then want it.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
work in progress! that's all i can tell you. I look at that car as an empty pallet! there is soooo much you can do with that, its not even funny!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
the wings west WRC kits looks nice, but i never like how boxy the front was and the wing was always missing from the real wrc car look. but it looks nice, it does need a drop and some wider wheels. plus the kit would look way better if you have it molded to the body so you cant see those lines.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Minus wing, paint rear strip, and the side, clear side markers as well and a drop! haha but its different and if it works it works you've kept it CLEAN!

·
Registered
453 Posts
i don't like the body kit, but as i say if you like that's all that matters, but nice job on what you have done!!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its a stick, suspension setup for autocross, has intake and wider spark plug wires, its wired for a sub but i don't have one installed, alpine type s or type e speakers if i remember right,
55k miles
it is a zx3, not svt, but still faster than an svt except for in a strait line
will post more specs soon,

thanks for the support
gimme some offers :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts