Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is what happens when you hit a deer......jumped on the brakes so hard i broke my seat. ah, my insurance loves me.

ah, this was the third bumper i had put on this.....guess its time to get the fourth??
__________________[rant]

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
he has it linked to his account link...have to be logged under his name to view them

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
yeah man...please just post them on the website...i am interested to see them

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Oh deer! [:(]

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
sucks bro...now you can replace that terrible evo bumper with something sexy [grinking]

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
thats stinks man...thats a weird hit though, luckily its just the bumper, most deer accidents ive seen wreck a lot more than that

·
Registered
784 Posts
I wouldn't even notify the insurance company for that. It looks like just the bumper was damaged right?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I wouldn't even notify the insurance company for that. It looks like just the bumper was damaged right?
my insurance is a zero deductable because hitting an animal is an act of god.....and price does not go up. its gettin turned in!! lol[cheers]

·
Registered
305 Posts
my insurance is a zero deductable because hitting an animal is an act of god.....and price does not go up. its gettin turned in!! lol[cheers]
LOL. G-d tossed a deer at you

·
Registered
259 Posts
Damn, that sucks. I still don't know how, but I'm on my third deer collision this winter and still have no damage to my car. I was starting to think that the Focus was deer proof. I guess you proved me wrong.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Yeah man that does suck. At least the damage wasnt worse! How in the hell did you break the seat like that??

1 - 20 of 29 Posts