Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.......for a car running on 2 cylinders...... another day of work on it tomorrow, the right side of the coil pack doesnt seem to be firing[:(]

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
what is it, the harness?

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont know yet, hopefully its just a bad coil pack or bad connection somwhere, will find out soon though

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
i just redid my coipack wires and sparkplugs, love how my idle is at like 680 now

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
me too

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what was wrong w/ you guys harnesses and what was the remedy? right now i took off the plastic conduit and i see several nicks in the wires, nothing that i would think would kill half the coil though

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
My coil looked fine I did'nt know it was that untill I jiggled the harness alittle and made it miss. I should clarify that my car would miss when dirving hard you know making the motor move on its mounts putting a load on it took a little while to figure it out also when I juggled it practically fell out the harness so when I did that I just broke it completly at the time I did'nt know you could just buy the harness from ford I soldered mine back on have'nt had any problems since. though it does look ugly

1 - 8 of 8 Posts