Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
I've mostly done suspension mods really lol. ST coilovers, mazdaspeed 3 rear sway bar going in soon with energy bushings. All I've done exterior wise is carbon fiber wrapped grill whiskers and fog light housings. I'm hoping to pick up some wheels here soon though. And later down the road a zetec s lip kit.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
I want to do a sub but I'm worried about it coming loose during AutoX.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Fasten it in place with some screws, hatchbacks are the reason subs were invented. On another note, I was looking to order my spacers earlier on fswerks but couldn't figure out if 148$ would get me 4 spacers, or just 2? Any help would be preciated.

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
Fasten it in place with some screws, hatchbacks are the reason subs were invented. On another note, I was looking to order my spacers earlier on fswerks but couldn't figure out if 148$ would get me 4 spacers, or just 2? Any help would be preciated.
its just for two. check out garagline. They sell spacers, 180$ish for all four.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Fantastic. Now for muffler questions, I want duel/dual pipes in the back with the sexy blue tip. Can I purchase the focus st exhaust for my se?

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
yeah you can. there have been others who have used it. you can just get a dual out muffler though and then get quad tips(two on each side). if you want a factory option some use the mazda 3 exhaust since it's dual out.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts