Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm new and upcoming on all this car stuff & I've been working on it for a while now. I have tinted lights minus the reverse and turning signal, 18" rims, installed fog lights, rain guards, hood guard, upgraded headlights, and a back bumper guard. I have h&r lowering springs but sadly can't install them till next week. My yellow sign in the front that says my name will soon be white & black & say "OHYOUBAD" lol, it's being shipped. Comments and more ideas welcome!

Also what is a snorkel delete and what will it do for me?

Attachments

·
Registered
473 Posts
Good start, even better with springs.

Wheels arent my taste but they are fine if you like them~

Snorkel delete + drop in filter will net you a couple of HP, and maybe a tiny fuel savings. It only took me a few minutes to do, so its worth it.

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Once I lower and put in the spacers. It'll be perfection, but what's missing is so much performance potential. Thanks for the link

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
yeah lowering springs and spacers are in my future too. these cars respond really well to bolt on's. Do the drop in/snorkel delete, cat back exhaust and tune and you can gain right around 30 WHP. Add a header and you'll get even more.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been looking for tunes, I looked on rebel devil customs but couldn't figure out how to order it lol. Link?

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
Uh, i have never bought from them before. i went with the custom tune from Tom at Focus power, its badass. really worthwhile thing to do if you have the money. He datalogs so it makes it custom to your car specific. I've really liked it so far. especially if you start adding other mods like intake and exhaust.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
It's pretty straight forward to order off that site. You add to cart and go to checkout and fill out the forms. You have to create an account with the site. For orders over $99 you can also use Paypal Credit which lets you purchase it and pay it off over 6 months with no interest. Car looks great. I'm picturing it lower and wider and it looks even better ;)

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
are your headlights the ST3 replica ones? those are exactly what i want for my car.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They may be.. You'll have trouble with the pair of lights tbh, those are my second ones and they were broken as well as my first pair & the whenever I tried to get a third the company completely avoided me & hung up when I complained about a broken adjuster. so I performed a little surgery (super glue) and replaced two flickering bulbs..the struggle. But as far as this snorkel delete goes, would it serve a purpose for a person with a cai?

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
it wont hurt, but it wont benifit you like it would with a drop in since the filter is completly exposed anyway with a CAI.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I already have k&n installed, looks great & sounds better. Took an hour to put in, the horsepower gain is noticeable.

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Yeah, snorkel delete really won't do much for ya then. Those k&n intakes definitely do look nice though! Awesome build man, can't wait to see how it looks lower and wider!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Did I mention I have two twelves and they are a must have if you have this car, the sound will have you giving people rides for no reason..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts