Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK well not really. I wish i had a few of these.

There was a local car show right across the street from my house and i had my company camera with me and here are some of the highlights.

*note my town not big on tuners obviously, plus the show was hosted by the "Over The Hill Club"

hope you like.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I love how the ford gt looks... what an awesome car. too bad it only gets 75 miles to a tank haha

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
ZX3 Jon said:
I love how the ford gt looks... what an awesome car. too bad it only gets 75 miles to a tank haha
yea, but I guarantee the Ford GT could smoke about 80% of the cars there, if not more...and it is stock[;)]

I love the Boss 351 in the second pic....bet that thing sounds sick.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah the yellow mustang is lame. i dont think it has spinners. But cmon!

If that thing can enter i could enter mine haha!

Also yes the Boss is by far my fav out of the old cars, i would choose that F100, there was another one in a baby blue, its so sweet but i didnt get picture.

BTW if any one wants a wallapper of one i have large res pics too!.

·
Registered
950 Posts
HOLY HELL! that Mach I is [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g beuatiful!

·
Registered
107 Posts
kenpokid said:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by ZX3 Jon
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yea, but I guarantee the Ford GT could smoke about 80% of the cars there, if not more...and it is stock

Yeah the Ford GT is the "ferrari-killer" of the american market... or at least thats what top gear said lol.

·
Registered
37 Posts
ILuvMyZX3 said:

^^ you've gotta be shittin' me!!!!! LOL
My best friend has a truck almost exactly like that... except his has bondo cracks all of the way down the pass. side and is blue. I always laugh at him B/C he has a 350 turbo-jet claiming up and down that it has a turbo built on the motor and my car can beat his truck any day of the week and does.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
the evo-8 is my favorite oh what is it that you say it just some dumb ricer with a body kit...say it ain't so!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.